Chasseurs-de-primes Index du Forum
Chasseurs-de-primes
Bienvenue dans le clan des Chasseurs de primes [CDP] de Battlefield 3. Merci de vous enregistré avec le meme pseudo que sur votre PS3 et si vous appartez a une team merci de le préciser devant votre pseudo ;)

Chasseurs-de-primes Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Call Me Coinin Little Wolf ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Chasseurs-de-primes Index du Forum -> Base militaire -> Presentation du clan
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
gillinorm

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Juil - 03:42 (2017)    Sujet du message: Call Me Coinin Little Wolf Répondre en citant

Call Me Coinin: Little Wolf
by Sandy Prantl

->->->->DOWNLOAD BOOK Call Me Coinin: Little Wolf

Sandy Prantl, an occupational and craniosacral therapist takes us on her journey of healing from childhood abuse that led to the development of post traumatic stress disorder(PTSD). An ordinary trip to the library set events in motion that changed the course of her life. Sandy heard about a wolf named Orca who had sustained a spinal cord injury that had left him partially paralyzed. Orca was a captive born, socialized wolf living at Wolf Park in Indiana. Orca found Sandy while seeking help for his own recovery. She heard his call for help and began performing craniosacral therapy and myofascial release on him. As Orca gained strength, so did Sandy. Orca's story has been told around the world, and has inspired thousands of people to persist in the expression of their Divine purpose regardless of the challenges life has presented them. Sandy also worked with other wolves in the facility where Orca was a resident. Her work was expanded to include the resident foxes and coyotes there as well. Sandy has taught her healing methods and offered her services in other facilities that have socialized wolves. This memoir chronicles Orca and Sandy's relationship and how they brought healing to each other. This process led to work with other animals and eventually to an understanding of PTSD recovery and interspecies healing. In addition to Orca's story, the memoirs include wolf case summaries, a rudimentary discussion of PTSD and recovery; and the dogs in Sandy's life who have served as teachers and companions.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Juil - 03:42 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Chasseurs-de-primes Index du Forum -> Base militaire -> Presentation du clan Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006